I love making cute things for my daughter’s hair. I’ve written about cute baby headbands here, and I’ve also written about felt flowers here and here. Now I am including one more felt flower tutorial. This one involves the most steps but is definitely the prettiest, at least in my opinion. I love how the individual “petals” of the flower stick up in random directions.
Seriously, guys, this one is worth trying! You won’t regret it.
Yet another DIY felt flower tutorial
- Start with a rectangular-shaped piece of felt in the color your choice. My rectangle was approximately 1 inch by 8 inches.
- Next fold it over lengthwise, and make cuts in the felt 3/4 of the way across the folded edge. See pictures.
- Start at one end of the felt and start rolling the felt around itself. Keep going until you are done.
- Use hot glue to secure the edges and add a few green felt “leaves” to the underside of the flower.
- Add a hair clip if you want to use this in the hair.
Disclosure Policy. Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.