Sundried Tomato & Goat Cheese Homemade PizzaNovember 30, 2011
If you like homemade pizza as much as I do, then you are always on the lookout for new flavor combinations and this one is a favorite of mine. It’s easy and fast to whip together this gourmet pizza!
Sundried Tomato & Goat Cheese Homemade Pizza
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1 tbsp pesto sauce
- several sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, broken into pieces
- Place the pesto sauce on your tortilla and spread it out.
- Top with the sundried tomatoes.
- Finally, sprinkle the goat cheese pieces on top.
- Bake the pizza in an oven preheated to 400 degrees F for about 10 minutes, until the edges are golden brown and crispy.