What I Bought on Amazon This MonthMarch 4, 2022
During the pandemic, when it was definitely difficult to shop in person, we became Amazon Prime members. Since then, I’ve been a big fan of online shopping. Not only is it more efficient (you can search for the item by typing it into a search bar much faster than you can physically walk around the store looking for a certain item,) but it’s also so much fun. There’s nothing more exciting than Delivery Day and receiving a haul of fun goodies from Amazon.
Without further ado, here are a few items I purchased in February on Amazon:
- Puma Sneakers: These are so simple and plain but that’s exactly why I love them. They’ll look so great with so many spring & summer outfits, including floral dresses, denim shorts and casual skirts. I just gotta make sure to keep ’em clean!
- Rose Gold Headphones: I’m still on my podcast game, enjoying a whole slew of podcasts about various topics from freelancing to science. Using a cute pair of headphones like these will inspire me to stay informed & educated. Plus, I can see myself enjoying some music through these while gardening outside in the spring!
- Ray Ban Sunnies: I have a thing for sunglasses. It’s my weakness, okay? These sunglasses from Ray Ban are so cute and versatile. They’ll definitely go well with different looks over the upcoming months,
- High Waist Leggings: I basically live in athleisure wear. It is a rare event when I put on something fancy for the fun of it. Since I work from home, comfort is key and leggings are it! These high-waist leggings are the perfect balance between comfy and supportive!
- Sparkling Necklace: A little bling goes a long way! Even if I’m in jeans and a T-shirt, I’ll add some pizzazz to the look with a little jewelry. These rhinestone choker necklace is the perfect simple piece to dress up any look!