Spring Lip Care for Softer, Smoother LipsApril 13, 2022
With winter behind us and warm summer days ahead, do your lips need a little TLC? I know my lips get so chapped during the cold, blustery days of winter. Today I’m sharing some basic tips on keeping your lips super soft & supple all season long.
- Keep your lips moist. When going to bed, always use an intensive lip moisturizing treatment. I’ve been loving this product from Lique Beauty.
- Don’t forget SPF on the lips. Your lips need to be protected from the sun, too. Opt for a lip balm with SPF, especially if you’re planning on being outdoors for an extended time period.
- If your lips are on the dry side, skip the mattifying lip products. Instead, go for the glossy and moisturizing options.
- Avoid licking or biting your lips. I know it can be a pesky habit to break but this is something that will add wear & tear to your lips over time.
- Exfoliate your lips regularly. Be sure to exfoliate your lips a few times per week and then slather on a moisturizing lip product.