Easy Ways to Get Fuller, Thicker HairMarch 11, 2022
This post contains affiliate links.
How to get Fuller, Thicker Hair
Thicker hair is totally possible by just following some basic tips. I have seen my hair go through various stages of fullness over the years. I know that when my hair is thicker & fuller, it looks healthier and more youthful. So volume is the name of the game! How do I get these full, thick locks? Keep reading:
- It sounds obvious, but a thickening shampoo is key. These products tend to have certain chemicals that truly make your strands appear fuller! And they’re so easy to use too!
- An oily scalp will always result in limp, string-like hair. So take care of your scalp. Use a clarifying shampoo if you have a build-up of product in your hair.
- Curly or wavy hair will (almost) always look fuller than straight hair, so consider using a curling iron, crimping tool or wave styler to add some movement to your hair.
- Be careful with conditioner. Yes, dry, brittle hair needs conditioner, but keep in mind that too much conditioner will leave hair feeling limp and lifeless. So apply conditioner very lightly – and ONLY on the ends of the hair.
The Best Products for Fuller Hair
- Hair thickening fibers: This unique product can really help with hair thinning or patchiness around the temple and part of the hair. It’s easy to apply too – simply shake in place for a fuller look.
- Cleansing shampoo: I like this shampoo for truly clarifying the hair of excess product. It leaves the hair silky smooth and shiny and definitely fuller!
- Dry shampoo: One of the most important products for thicker hair, a good dry shampoo – and this is my favorite brand – is key! Sprayed right on the scalp and along the roots of the hair, this dry shampoo will help to absorb any oils and result in fuller, thicker hair.