7 Stress-Busting Tips to Promote Better SleepDecember 14, 2020
This is a sponsored post written by me for The Wellness Tea. All opinions are mine alone.
Focusing on health & fitness has been a big part of my life over the past several years. When it comes to achieving wellness, the right lifestyle habits are essential. Today I’m so excited to discuss The Wellness Tea, along with easy tips to reduce stress & wind down in the evenings. Keep reading for a 10% off promo code!
1. Sip a tea before bedtime.
My love for tea is nothing new around here. It’s one of my favorite beverages of all time and I regularly consume a few cups of it per day. That’s why I was thrilled to discover The Wellness Tea. This all-in-one organic herbal tea blend is specifically formulated to boost the body’s overall balance. Made with only natural ingredients, this tea is free of preservatives, caffeine, artificial colors, additives and GMOs. It’s a tea I feel good about!
One thing I really love about this tea is that the tea bags are individually wrapped with a pyramid design. Unlike the common flat tea bags, these pyramidal-shaped tea bags provide more space for the ingredients to diffuse throughout the hot water; this results in a much better, more robust flavor.
Wondering about the specific ingredients in The Wellness Tea? They include:
- Ashwagandha root: associated with reduced stress, increased strength and improved balance
- Astragalus: associated with immune-boosting, anti-inflammatory and illness-fighting properties
- Chamomile: associated with reduced tension and increased relaxation
- Cinnamon: associated with better insulin balance and improved nerve protection
- And many more!
We have all heard of teas with health benefits: there’s a tea with anti-inflammatory properties, there’s a tea that helps to improve digestion, there’s a tea that increases relaxation, etc. What’s amazing about The Wellness Tea is that it offers a simple solution in a single cup! There’s no reason to drink 4 or 5 or 6 different herbal teas when The Wellness Tea offers wellness in a single cup.
So what are some of the benefits of The Wellness Tea? They include:
- Anti-inflammatory: Thanks to curcumin, which is the active ingredient in turmeric, The Wellness Tea may provide anti-inflammatory effects.
- Improved digestion: Both ginger and turmeric may provide stomach-calming effects, while chamomile offers natural antispasmodic properties as well.
- Better blood sugar control: Thanks to ashwagandha root and milk thistle seed, this tea may reduce blood sugar levels.
- Calming: Free of caffeine, The Wellness Tea provides a sense of calm thanks to chamomile & lemon balm. Plus, the simple act of brewing tea requires patience and a sense of mindfulness too.
- And more! To see the full list of health benefits, check out this page.
When it comes to health & wellness, balance is key! Are you finding balance in your diet, health & wellness journey? See how The Wellness Tea can fit into your journey today.
If you’d like to experience this tea for yourself, use the following promo code for 10% off: ENGINEER10
2. Write down your worries.
If you are sometimes kept awake by stress-inducing thoughts, putting your worries down on paper can help. A dedicated journal can go a long way in providing a space for you to take those distressing thoughts out of your head. It’s a simple solution but it’s incredibly effective.
3. Create the ideal environment.
The right sleep environment can make a big difference. Keeping the bedroom dark and quiet, for example, is a good place to start. Also, keep in mind that cooler environments tend to promote sleep so be sure to adjust your thermostat accordingly if sleep has been a struggle.
4. Practice relaxation exercises.
Adding some relaxation exercises to your evening routine is always a smart idea. A simple one to try is called progressive muscle relaxation; simply focus on one muscle group at a time, first tensing it up and then relaxing it. It sounds simple but it’s actually quite effective at promoting deep relaxation.
5. Avoid screens.
Staring at your phone right before bed? Unfortunately, the light emitted from smartphones & tablets can activate the mind and be counterproductive when it comes to sleep. Get into the habit of putting your devices away a few hours before bedtime.
6. Take a hot bath.
I have gotten into the routine of taking a bath before bedtime at least five days per week. A hot bath relaxes not only the muscles of the body, but it also tends to calm the mind. Also, a hot bath tends to increase body temperature slightly, triggering a wind-down process.
7. Add exercise to your daily routine.
Regular exercise definitely helps promote sleep and combat anxiety. However, be sure to exercise at least three hours before bedtime. Otherwise, it can have the opposite effect.
Don’t forget to check out The Wellness Tea today to learn more about this all-in-one organic herbal tea blend. Do you enjoy tea?
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.