Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop 296September 25, 2018
Oh my goodness, fall has arrived! It is official and you can certainly see it in the sky. Night comes earlier, much earlier. And, the fall decor and pumpkin recipes abound. Take a look at our features and see … two of our most viewed posts were fall table decor and we have a delicious pumpkin recipe, too!
Simple Fall Tablescape – Stilettos and Shiplap
Pumpkin Caramel Poke Cake – Kleinworth & Co
My 2018 Fall Tablescape – Decorate and More With Tip
Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake Mini Muffins– A Fun And Frugal Life
Basil Frogs in the Garden – God’s Growing Garden
Blueberry Lemon Bread – My Recipe Treasures
And now it is time to get this party started!
First, please follow all of our hosts on Twitter this week!
Simple Steps For Living Life – Twitter
Simple party guidelines >>
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
Thank you so much for featuring our Blueberry Lemon Bread. It is always such a nice surprise to be featured. Thank you for hosting again this week.
You bet, Amy! Great recipe!