Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop 289August 7, 2018
Can you believe that summer is half way over? The months go by so quickly. So, what have you been doing with it? Gone on a vacation or tackled some outdoor projects? We look forward to seeing what you have been WRITING about and will share with us this week ♥ But first, let’s take a look at what you loved most LAST week. Here are our FEATURES >>>
How to Repel Mosquitoes Naturally – Five Spot Green Living
How To Declutter Your Home And Keep It Organized – Ducks ‘n a Row
No Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Bars – Delightful E Made
How To Make Tassels From Old Jeans – Pillarbox Blue
So, now, let’s get THIS party started!
This week, please follow our co-hosts on Pinterest!
Simple Steps For Living Life – Pinterest
Simple party guidelines >>
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
Thank you for hosting the party. Have a great week.