Summer is officially here this week! Are your kids out of school yet? We hope you are finding time to get outside and enjoy the change in seasons. This party is going to be full of fun summer ideas! We can hardly wait to see what you share with us this week but, first, let’s see some of last week’s favorites …
Learning To Pace Myself – Grandma’s House DIY
Homemade Peach Pie Ice Cream Recipe – God’s Growing Garden
Antique Bar Cart – Domestic Deadline
I’m Not Everyone’s Pretzel Thin – Living On Cloud Nine
So, now, let’s get THIS party started!
This week, please follow our cohosts on FACEBOOK!
Ducks ‘n a Row – Facebook
Mom Resource – Facebook
My Life Abundant – Facebook
Marilyn’s Treats – Facebook
Engineer Mommy – Facebook
Eclectic Red Barn– Facebook
LeCultivateur – Facebook
Penny’s Passion – Facebook
Simple Steps For Living Life– Facebook
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
Disclosure: Engineer Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For additional details, please see our full Disclosure Policy
. Any link may be an affiliate link. All opinions are exclusively my own.