5 Smart Cleaning Tools to Save Time & MoneyApril 20, 2018
This post contains affiliate links.
Ever feel like cleaning takes way longer than it should? Maybe you’re using the wrong tools or products. With the right supplies on hand, keeping a clean house doesn’t have to take an eternity. Here are some of my favorite cleaning finds on Amazon!
5 Smart Cleaning Tools to Save Time & Money
1. The Ringer definitely doesn’t look like your typical cleaning product. Made of dozens of metal rings, this is not an everyday cleaning product. However, it is a lifesaver when it comes to cleaning stainless steel cast iron pots & pans. I love that this chainmail scrubber is tough on grit but is safe for use in the dishwasher.
2. For clean floors, the O-Cedar Microfiber Spin Mop has been well-loved by many reviewers on Amazon. The smart bucket design allows for hands-free wringing. Mess-free is always a win in my book! It’s also compatible with mop refills so once the mop needs to be replaced, it’s a simple job to get a new one in place.
3. Scrub Daddy sponges have quite a following online. These sponges are useful for cleaning surfaces in the kitchen, bath, office, living room, and more. What’s really unique about these is that you can control the texture by adjusting the temperature of the water. The sponge is firm in cool water and soft in warm water. How neat! These are also great at resisting odors.
4. The Oxo Tub & Tile Scrubber is a fabulous solution for keeping one’s bathtub in pristine condition. I love that this tool extends to 42″ and contains an abrasive anti-microbial head for effective cleaning. The head pivots for cleaning at different angles. We all know how difficult cleaning a bathtub can be, so why not make the job easier with the right tool?!
5. A good set of microfiber cloths are a must-have for any cleaning caddy. This set comes with 8 cloths and I love that they are lint-free and streak-free. These cloths clean gently yet effectively on so many different surfaces throughout the home. All you need is some water – no chemicals – to get a nice premium clean with these!
When it comes to cleaning the home, the right products make a big difference. Avoid the temptation to spend countless hours cleaning your home. Do it right – the first time – with the right tools and supplies!
Have you tried any of these products? Which is your favorite cleaning product of all time?
Thank you for these helpful tips. Have to pickup a few that I do not have.
Superb list Jennifer! I especially liked the Ringer, the reviews seem quite promising. Definitely worth investing.