This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kohler. All opinions are 100% mine.
One of the most important spaces of a home is the bathroom. Personally, I love modern, clean and spacious bathrooms with contemporary fixtures and plenty of storage space. Today, I will be sharing my top five tips on designing a gorgeous bathroom. From incorporating accent tiles to using the Kohler Choreograph system, check out how you can spruce up your bathroom today!
1. Use accent tiles: Accent tiles can be one of the priciest tiles at the home improvement store. However, you don’t need a lot of them to make a big impact in your space. Check out these accent tiles in our master bathroom. I absolutely love the look of these blue glass mosaic accent tiles in my bathroom.
2. Update the lighting: A gorgeous bathroom definitely needs some gorgeous lighting fixtures. Whether you prefer oil-rubbed bronze, chrome or satin nickel, find some contemporary fixtures at your home improvement store to make sure your bathroom is well-lit.
3. Add decorative accessories: For me, decorating a space is one of my passions and bathrooms are no exception. On the bathroom counter top, I love to always add some fresh flowers and some cute containers!
4. Incorporate storage solutions: There is always a lot of stuff that needs to be kept in the bathroom, such as makeup, toilet paper, skincare, hair products, etc. I like to use a system of baskets in the cabinet to keep the clutter off the counter.
5. Design a luxurious shower: When it comes to fabulous bathrooms, one of the most important elements of a well-designed bathroom is a great shower. The Kohler Choreograph collection is a complete shower system that lets you customize every aspect of the shower experience. From shower walls that are available in a wide variety of colors, patterns & textures to a myriad of shower accessories to help you further elevate your shower experience, Choreograph is definitely the best way to get the shower of your dreams.
One thing that makes the Kohler Choreograph system amazing is that installation is fast and easy. These showers can be installed via a joint system that leave only a tiny seam for a very polished look. Furthermore, the shower walls are made of Serica™ material, which is a special composite material that is designed for beauty and durability. These walls can be conveniently trimmed on site to make perfect cuts that beautifully fit the space. I also appreciate that these shower walls can be installed right over pre-existing tile, so you can upgrade your shower without needing to demo your current bathroom. The shower walls and accessories, such as locker storage units, shower barre & seating, are all designed for easy cleaning. Most of the accessories are adjustable, removable and dishwasher-safe.
Here are a few reasons why I absolutely love the Choreograph shower system:
- Although the shower and accessories can function independently, they are designed to complement each other for an integrated shower experience.
- A Choreograph shower is a sophisticated and aesthetically pleasing space, while still offering practicality and function.
- Everything within the shower can be personalized, from the wall panels to accent panels and accessories.
Want to see how easy it is to design your own Choreograph shower system? Plan your shower with Kohler Choreograph Shower Planner and start building the shower of your dreams today. It’s fun and easy! For some visual inspiration, check out this BEFORE picture of a bathroom.
Now, see the AFTER picture with the Choreograph system installed.
Want to see even more bathroom makeovers? See more Kohler Choreograph shower spaces! I hope these tips have helped you think about designing your own gorgeous bathroom. Nowadays, it’s easier than ever to create an amazing bathroom that’s beautiful and functional.
Now, I’d love to hear from you. Would you love to experience the luxury of a Kohler Choreograph shower system? What do you look for in a well-designed bathroom? Are you planning any home upgrade projects in the future?
Disclosure: Engineer Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For additional details, please see our full Disclosure Policy
. Any link may be an affiliate link. All opinions are exclusively my own.