The New Way to VacationFebruary 17, 2017
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Timeshares Only for PayPerPost. All opinions are 100% mine.
As a busy mom that’s always on the go, taking a vacation is my favorite way to get away from the hustle & bustle of my everyday routine. From shuttling the kids to after-school activities to managing a household & supervising renovations, my days are always quite hectic. That’s why I try to schedule at least two vacations per year so that the whole family can unwind and decompress together. When it comes to vacations nowadays, there’s nothing quite as savvy and exciting as staying in a timeshare. In fact, it’s definitely the new way to vacation!
Growing up, I remember staying in timeshares with my parents very often. I have so many fond memories of gorgeous properties in scenic locations. Now that I’m planning getaways for my own family, I am looking at timeshares to give ourselves a fun, new experience in a very convenient way. Whether you’re looking to stay at a timeshare for a weekend or post your timeshare for sale today,Timeshares Only is the best way to explore the timeshare market.
Curious to learn more? Here are some benefits of timeshare ownership:
- Flexible Accommodations: Whether you need a studio apartment or a four-bedroom house, you can find a timeshare that fits your space needs. You can even select properties that have high-end amenities, such as hot tubs, fireplaces, and so much more!
- Flexibility & Value: Many people save money by owning a timeshare. You can rent out your timeshare propery when you’re not using it. Plus, there is ultimate flexibility in when you travel & how long you’d like to stay on vacation.
- New Destinations: One of the biggest perks of timeshare ownership is being part of a timeshare exchange, where you can swap locations with other timeshare owners. This allows you to vacation in other parts of the world conveniently and affordably.
- Fabulous Activities: You will often find amazing attractions on the property of the timeshare, such as a swimming pool, tennis court, fitness center or spa. I am a huge fan of playing tennis and always looking to play while on vacation!
Now that you know the benefits of timeshare ownership, let me share the easiest way to buy a timeshare, rent a timeshare or sell your existing timeshare. Timeshares Only has been a leader in the timeshare market for many years and is a proud member of American Resort Development Association (ARDA). On their site, you can buy and rent timeshares online with a FREE Timeshares Only membership. Furthermore, timeshare owners can post their property for sale (or for rent) by signing up for the PLUS membership package.
Timeshares Only has been providing excellent customer service to its clients for many years and has earned an impressive A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. However, to provide even more amazing services to its consumers, Timeshares Only is offering TO GO, which is an exclusive membership program that provides timeshare owners with unrivaled benefits in a convenient, easy-to-navigate platform.
unrivaled benefits in a convenient, easy-to-navigate platform
If you already own a timeshare and would like to get some added value from the property, the TO GO program offers amazing benefits, including travel opportunities, cash for maintenance, and so much more. When you join TO GO, you can trade timeshare weeks for cash or TG Credits (these credits never expire). Members can also take advantage of the lowest prices on hotels, airfare, cruises, tours, and rental cars.
Intrigued by the TO GO membership? Here are some specific perks of a Timeshares Only TO GO membership:
- Take advantage of resort week vacations worldwide! Explore new destinations & be adventurous!
- Browse through 700K partner hotels with a rating of at least 3 stars!
- Board one of 39 famous cruise lines and enjoy the open water in style!
- Check out one of 5,000 sports travel packages and cheer on your favorite team in person!
- Plan your own customized vacation that’s suited to your particular needs and preferences.
Whether you’re trying to sell the timeshare you already own or just trying to recoup some of those membership fees, check out Timeshares Only TO GO membership today!
Post your timeshare for sale today and tell me: Have you ever owned a timeshare? Would you love to check out a convenient platform to buy, sell and rent timeshares? What is your idea of a fabulous vacation?
I have never rented a Timeshare. My Father had one in Hawaii but him and his wife sold it before I got a chance to go. Total bummer.
I love timeshares!
We have used a few of our friends over the years and it’s been the most affordable way for us to travel. Honestly I would love to pick one up but I know that my hubby wouldn’t want to vacation at the same spot every time. (I totally would) Ha ha!
When I was a teen, my mom worked for a company that did something having to do with managing timeshare resorts, so I got to stay at quite a few. For my graduation, my mom got me a unit down in New Orleans. It’s definitely a great way to go, since you have all the amenities of home but the fun of being somewhere else!
[…] The New Way to Vacation – 1 freebie(s)? […]
My husband and I had a timeshare when we first got married. Used to go away a lot and was such a great way to do getaways and save money doing them. Currently, don’t have one but my parents do. – Stephanie for Winona
My in laws purchased a timeshare many years ago. The only flaw is that they bought it for a place that was too far to travel to on a regular basis. I would love to have a timeshare in Colorado or a state or two near Oklahoma.
My uncle has a few timeshares, but he is the only one in the family who does. I definitely like the idea of getting away to unwind a few times per year. For now, our larger family does that with short RV trips. However, there are some places we can’t take the RV to visit (e.g. Hawaii!)
I have never experienced the time share process. My parents never had one. I few of my coworkers really get to experience some amazing places with their time share perks. It is something my husband and I want to learn more about.
I don’t believe even any of my family members have time shares. I wish they did, heck I’d love to have some as well. We used to vacation in WI Dells a lot and I guess on the cabin we’d frequent there were time shares, but then financial things happened.