Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop 191September 6, 2016
Today, my oldest started Kindergarten! Ahhh… time is flying too quickly! I remember so well the day that she was born and now, five years later, she’s starting school! She was really excited to start today and meet her teachers & new friends! I think I am stressed out about more than she is!
Anyway, as always, I’m sharing today’s blog hop below. As usual, browse around for all sorts of creative inspiration. And if you’re a blogger, feel free to drop your links to family-friendly posts! Thanks for visiting and participating!
Last week you visited these awesome posts the most!
Simple Cherry Crisp Recipe from Simply Designing
15 Healthy Labor Day Potluck Recipes from Easy Peasy Life Matter
Simple Guidelines …
- Please follow our hosts on social media – it may take a few weeks but we sure do appreciate it! (social media links below) ♥
- Please TWEET our party.
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO giveaways, Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Blog / Bloglovin’/ Facebook / Google+ / Instagram / Pinterest / StumbleUpon /Twitter
Saira from Mom Resource and Bath Time Fun Time
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Blog / Bloglovin’ / Facebook / Google+ / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter/ StumbleUpon / YouTube
Kim of 2JustByou
Shannon of Crafty Mama In Me
Marilyn of Marilyn’s Treats
Blog / Bloglovin’ / Facebook / Google+ / Instagram / Pinterest / Stumbleupon / Twitter
Candace of Musings Of Candace Jean
Rachel of Busy Mommy Media
Jennifer of Engineer Mommy
[…] Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop 191 – 1 freebie(s)? […]