Tailgater’s Breakfast BurritoSeptember 20, 2015
Are you getting ready to do some tailgating this season? I have quite a delicious breakfast recipe for you all today. It’s a delicious breakfast burrito that is perfect for tailgating! It’s full of flavor, super quick to prepare and totally portable!
Tailgater’s Breakfast Burrito
3 eggs, beaten
2 links, Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage
1/4 cup shredded cheese
1/4 tsp. hot sauce
2 corn tortillas
1/2 onion, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
1 tbsp. olive oil
5 strawberries, for garnish
1. Slice the onion and pepper slices. Saute in olive oil over medium heat.
2. Microwave the Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage links. They’re already fully cooked, so all you need to do is heat them up!
3. Combine the eggs with the milk in a small bowl. Whisk together. Scramble the eggs in a frying pan.
4. Assemble the burritos. Place the eggs and shredded cheese on the tortillas. Then top with the sausage, onions and peppers.
5. Garnish with some fresh fruit!
This was such a satisfying & delicious meal!
My whole family loves this recipe, too! It’s so flavorful and such a quick way to prepare a truly tasty breakfast! And we’re totally loving the Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage. Since they’re fully cooked already, they’re a convenient addition to preparing a quick and satisfying breakfast. We got the Maple Syrup variety, and the flavor of the sausage was absolutely rich and authentic! They were good to eat all on their own, and in the burrito, they were absolutely amazing! Packed with protein and ready in only 30 seconds, these sausage links are going to be a staple in our house for some time! They make breakfasts delicious and effortless!
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Johnsonville, but all opinions are exclusively my own!
Enjoyed this recipe? Try these other favorites below!
This looks delicious. What a lovely alternative to the standard breakfast.
Yes, it is an easy and delicious breakfast. Thanks for visiting, Sam!
I love a good breakfast burrito–these look delicious! <3