Win a trip for four to NYC or San Diego, courtesy of Atlantic LuggageOctober 31, 2014
Do you like to travel? I sure do, but it can be expensive to take the whole family on vacation! That’s why I wanted to share with you a very special sweepstakes going on right now over at Atlantic Luggage!
Enter to win a family trip for four to New York or San Diego, courtesy of Atlantic Luggage and Delta Vacations! Here are the details:
- Sweepstakes runs through November 15 and the winner will be chosen 7-10 days following the close of the sweepstakes.
- The trip must be booked by 9/30/15 and travel must be completed by 10/31/15.
- The Grand Prize package includes ALL of the following:
- Round-trip airfare for four (4), courtesy of Delta Vacations®
- Accomodations at a participating Delta Vacations hotel in NYC or San Diego
- Four (4) Atlantic® carry-on sized suitcases
- $300 allowance to spend on your choice of Delta Vacations Tour or Activity packages
This 3-day 2-night trip is valued at a whopping $3,700! Amazing!
Included in the Grand Prize are FOUR Atlantic suitcases! Atlantic Luggage has been in business since 1919 and their versatile, lightweight and affordable luggage sets have been making family traveling more enjoyable for many decades now.
With so many options in color and style, you will be sure to find the perfect piece for you at Atlantic Luggage. Their Link2Go™ system allows you to connect multiple pieces of luggage for simple one handed rolling- simply genius! Their 4-wheel spinners allows you to effortlessly maneuver your luggage around tight corners. Traveling with the whole family has never been easier.
And how gorgeous are those colors! Surely you will spot your beautiful luggage at the airport terminal right away!
Here are some packing tips I have found helpful whenever my husband and I go away with our two young kids!
- Always roll your clothes. You will be amazed at how much more you can fit inside your luggage. Plus, the clothes will never be wrinkled.
- Make a packing list and resist the urge to over-pack. You probably don’t need three different types of flats for a short trip! Keep it simple.
- If traveling with young kids, bring toys and snacks for the plane (or car) ride: crayons, coloring books, children’s tablets, pretzels, drinks, dried fruit, etc.
- Bring any vitamins and medications that you may need for the duration of the trip with you.
So, don’t forget: Enter to win a family trip for four! All you need to do is fill out the very short form on the right side of the page.