If you have an old cake stand, there are a couple other uses for it that can bring new life to an old kitchen favorite. Here are some repurposing ideas for a cake stand!
- Use it to display some pretty cookies in the kitchen.
- Use it to hold 3 or 4 red apples and leave that on the dining room table.
- Collect some of your prettiest jewelry of one category (all the bangles or all the blue pieces) and display it on the cake stand on your bedroom dresser.
- Place a few round candles on a cake stand and put it on your bathroom vanity countertop. (I wouldn’t reuse the stand as a cake stand after this use.)
- Use it to showcase a beautiful vase in the living room.
Disclosure: Engineer Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For additional details, please see our full Disclosure Policy
. Any link may be an affiliate link. All opinions are exclusively my own.