5 Trendy & Easy DIY Projects for SummerJuly 15, 2020
Summer is here and that means it’s the perfect time to check off some of those backyard projects you’ve been meaning to tackle. Or what about those flower-inspired decor ideas for the inside of your home. If you’re looking for a bunch of easy, yet gorgeous, DIY projects, you’ve come to the right place.
Today I’m going to highlight five of my favorite submissions to our Weekly Blog Hop. If you don’t already subscribe to this blog, consider doing so and keeping an eye out for my weekly blog party, where bloggers from all over the country share their favorite posts & projects.
- Hexagon Display Shelves: I love a good dollar store project and this one sounds pretty easy to me. I love that she painted the pieces and gave them a nautical feel. Totally chic & easy to do! Get the tutorial here.
- Clay Pocket Makeover: I definitely appreciate the look of a unique wall display and these clay pockets certainly fit the bill. She painted these pockets to better fit her decor and filled them with green sprigs. Perfect for summer! Get the tutorial here.
- DIY Garden Stake: Here an old garden stake was given an awesome makeover using a dollar store calendar image. How creative & budget-friendly! Get the tutorial here.
- Kitchen Towel Pillows: Who knew you could repurpose a kitchen towel into a pillow? The tutorial is actually surprisingly easy and the final result is oh-so-adorable. Get the tutorial here.
- Thrift Store Bird Feeder: A thrift store makeover always speaks to me. I love nothing more than taking some ordinary and making it extraordinary with some elbow grease and creativity. There are a few cool makeovers in this post, but my favorite is the bird feeder. Get the tutorial here.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the blog so you don’t miss future blog parties. The posts are sure to inspire you to flex your creative muscles!