The temps are soaring around here. We have had highs well into the 90’s recently. The kids have spent a lot of time outdoors playing in the pool to stay cool. Has it been warm around you guys recently too?
It’s time for another blog hop. Share your favorite posts and be sure to visit some other party-goers’ sites!
Here are the posts you visited the most last week…
Snickerdoodle Cookie Bar Bites – Across The Blvd
Frozen Fluffernutter Bars – I Dig Pinterest
Jack Of All Trades Tablescape – The Sweet Sensations
The Frosted Brownies That Dreams Are Made Of – Oh! Mrs. Tucker
Steps For A Clutter Free Space – Life on Southpointe Drive
Farmhouse Style DIY Stencil Art – Making It In The Mountains
Blonde Brownies – Recipe Treasures
Awesome DIY Totes for Teacher Gifts – Four Seasons Family
Please follow our co-hosts this week on FACEBOOK!
Here are our simple party rules…
- Please follow our hosts on this week’s social media. ♥
- Please TWEET our party ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive 🙂
June 13, 2017