Life has been pretty crazy recently. It’s my older daughter’s birthday in about a week. So I’m organizing and planning her birthday party (decorations, food, favors, etc.) We will have two parties- one for her classmates and one for our family. It will be a great birthday weekend, but it’s a lot of preparation. Anyway, it’s time for another blog hop. Check out these posts below and be sure to share your own!
I love our weekly features. It displays the good taste of you, our guests! This week they are particularly awesome. Be sure to stop by each one
Please follow our co-hosts this week on Instagram…
Here are our simple party rules…
- Please follow our hosts on this week’s social media. ♥
- Please TWEET our party ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive
Disclosure: Engineer Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. For additional details, please see our full Disclosure Policy
. Any link may be an affiliate link. All opinions are exclusively my own.