I can’t believe that we are quickly approaching Mother’s Day. In addition, graduation is around the corner. I have one kid graduating kindergarten and another graduating preschool! Exciting times for sure! Well, it’s time for another blog party over here. Be sure to share your favorite posts and visit other links!
How To Be A Tourist In Your Own City – Drugstore Divas
Fluffy Chocolate Chip Muffins – Brooklyn Farm Girl
Square Foot Garden – Harmony Hills Home and Garden
Can YOU Fold A Fitted Sheet? – Ducks ‘n a Row
Now let’s get this party started!
Please follow our co-hosts this week on Pinterest…
EclecticRed Barn –Pinterest
Here are our simple party rules…
- Please follow our hosts on this week’s social media. ♥
- Please TWEET our party ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive
May 2, 2017