This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Weave Made Media® & Remington but all my opinions are my own. #weavemade #RemBeardBoss http://my-disclosur.es/RgFrEH
I have known my husband for quite a long time. In fact, we were high school sweethearts. Yes, we have been together for almost 15 years now (we’re in our early thirties). One thing that has been pretty constant about my husband’s look over the years is that he loves to rock a beard. Today, I will be sharing some smart grooming tips that every man needs to follow. My husband recently tried The Perfecter: Beard Boss Stubble and Detail Kit from Walmart and it has completely transformed his morning routine.
My husband works in a professional field, where he really needs to look well-groomed every day. Without the right tool on hand, his beard can get quite unruly. Luckily, he recently tried The Perfecter: Beard Boss Stubble and Detail Kit and it has made it so easy to keep his beard looking neat & trim. The Remington Beard Boss Perfecter Stubble and Detail Kit is available at Walmart and on Walmart.com
5 Essential Grooming Tips Every Man Needs to Know
1. Groom Facial Hair: If your man rocks a beard (like mine does), make sure he follows the following general guidelines for best results:
- Trim regularly. It’s important to trim the beard often to keep hair growing at a regular rate in the right direction.
- Wash the beard. Yes, trapped food, dirt, and debris can make a beard quite dirty. Encourage your man to wash his beard every day in the shower.
- Use a beard oil. Beard oil can help tame unruly hairs and add some shine to an otherwise-dull beard.
- Use a comb to detangle beard hairs. It’s much easier to trim the beard when all the hairs are detangled.
We recently tried The Perfecter: Beard Boss Stubble and Detail Kit. This all-in-one kit has everything my husband needs to create a perfect-looking beard.
One of his favorite features is the amazing battery life. The lithium battery provides 5 hours of cordless runtime- my husband can even go months between charges!
This beard grooming kit is 100% waterproof, which is convenient since my husband sometimes likes to shave in the shower.
Plus, with the T-Blade technology, my husband can achieve super-close trimming and pinpoint precision. This is perfect for achieving sharp beard lines.
This kit comes with so many different attachments. The Precision Metal Comb locks in a particular length for a beard that looks perfectly neat. There are five different snap- on combs, along with a foil shaver (perfect for shaving the neck and jawline).
The Turbo Mode is perfect for quicker trimming of thicker beards. My husband really loves this mode.
Check out my husband’s before & after photo. The left side is ungroomed, while the right side is groomed. Much better, right?
Now that he is nice and groomed, he looks so much more professional and ready to start the day. In addition to grooming his facial hair, here are some other important steps in my husband’s regular routine.
2. Exfoliate: Even men need to exfoliate their skin regularly. There are exfoliating products designed just for men and these should be used at least once weekly to ensure skin is smooth and free of dead skin cells.
3. Moisturize: It’s important for men to moisturize their face every day. My husband sometimes skips this step, but it’s a quick, easy step that makes a big difference.
4. Trim Nose Hair: What is it with men and their nose hair, am I right ladies? Trimming nose hairs should be definitely an essential step of every man’s regular routine.
5. Clip Nails: Fingernails and toenails need to be trimmed on a weekly basis. My husband is usually pretty good at keeping up with this step.
I hope these tips have inspired you to encourage your man to follow these basic grooming habits. Be sure to look for The Perfecter: Beard Boss Stubble and Detail Kit at Walmart and Walmart.com.
Now learn more about why the Beard Boss Stubble and Detail Kit needs to be on your next shopping list and tell me: Does your husband have a beard? How does he groom it?