When it comes to salmon, I always like mine prepared in a simple manner. No fancy sauces or dips or dressings for this gal. I like to actually taste the light, delicate flavor of salmon, accented with a bright pop of citrus, of course. Citrus and seafood go together very well!
Today’s salmon recipe is easy, quick and delicious! Once you prepare salmon this way, you’ll likely never bother with another recipe again. This recipe is downright foolproof and full of yummy flavor.
Garlic Lime Salmon
By the way, this salmon recipe is Paleo and AIP-compliant if you simply omit the black pepper. Enjoy!
- 1 1-pound filet of salmon
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1. Place the salmon on parchment paper on a baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- 2. Season with salt & pepper and squeeze some lime juice on top.
- 3. Place the minced garlic and some lime slices on top of the salmon.
- 4. Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes until cooked throughout.
The whole family really enjoyed this recipe. If you’re looking to try salmon in a beautifully simple way, you should try this version!