There is something about ice cream and other frozen desserts that gets me every single time. It’s that cold, sweet, creaminess that’s just pure perfection. If you’re trying to watch those calories or you’re following a specific diet (this recipe is Paleo AIP-compliant), you will have to try this recipe.
This coconut peach sorbet is everything you love about a sorbet: it’s fruity, it’s delicious and it’s totally refreshing.
Coconut Peach Sorbet
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen peach slices
- sprinkle of shredded coconut, for garnish (optional)
- 1. Place the coconut milk and peach slices in a food process. Pulse until smooth throughout.
- 2. Scoop into a glass.
- 3. Garnish with shredded coconut for garnish (optional).
- This sorbet is quite soft, but still holds its shape nicely.
- If you'd like to create a harder consistency, simply place a bowl of this in the freezer for several hours, scraping the mixture every hour. After several hours in the freezer, the consistency is close to a granita or sorbet.
I hope you try and love this recipe. It was definitely a tasty treat that my whole family enjoyed!