Coca-ColaⓇ Fudge with Caramel DrizzleNovember 20, 2017
This post is being sponsored by The Coca-ColaⓇ Company. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I cannot believe the holidays are right around the corner. It seems like the school year just started and here I am, decorating the house for Christmas and shopping for holiday presents. I love everything about this time of the year: the festive music, the spirit of the season, the gorgeous decor, and most of all … the sweets! One of my favorite treats that I enjoy making – and eating – during this time of year is fudge. Today, I will be making some rich, chocolate-y fudge that is infused with the classic, delicious flavor of Coca-ColaⓇ and topped with a gooey caramel drizzle. This fudge is guaranteed to be your new favorite, too!
I love that Coca-ColaⓇ is an essential ingredient in this fudge. After all, Coca-ColaⓇ was a big part of my childhood memories of the holiday season. For me, this iconic drink has always been intrinsically connected with the spirit of the holiday season. Some memories involve watching Christmas movies in my pajamas while sipping Coca-ColaⓇ. Other memories involve heading to the movie theater with my family to enjoy the latest film together. Of course, we would have popcorn and Coca-ColaⓇ. Great company, delicious snacks and an icy cold Coca-ColaⓇ… that’s my idea of a great holiday!
In fact, the taste of Coca-ColaⓇ is so uniquely versatile that I have used it in countless recipes over the years. From marinating meats to adding moisture to cakes, Coca-ColaⓇ is a multitasking powerhouse that surely needs to be on your shopping list this holiday season. I picked up this 35-pack of Coca-ColaⓇ cans from Sam’s Club last week – it’s such a great deal on this holiday staple ingredient! Sam’s even has a great opportunity right now – win a trip to Los Angeles!
This holiday season, include Coca-ColaⓇ as part of your tradition. Pick up Sprite® 4 pack 2 Liter, Diet Coca-Cola® 4 Pack 2 Liter, Coca-Cola® 35 pack cans, or Coca-Cola® 30 pack Mini Cans beverages from Sam’s Club, then upload your receipt for a chance to WIN a trip for two to Los Angeles featuring:
- · An exclusive red-carpet screening of The Greatest Showman, plus pre-show performance
- · Round trip air transportation for two (2)
- · Two (2) 20th Century Fox goodie bags
- · Three (3) nights’ luxury accommodations in a Hollywood hotel · VIP backstage tour of Fox Studios with lunch at the on-site restaurant
- · Full on-site assistance from a personal winner manager throughout the trip Don’t miss this incredible opportunity!
As a kid, Christmas was magical to me. Now as a mom, I feel like it’s my responsibility to make Christmas magical for my kids. How do I make that happen? We will occasionally drive around town and look at the houses decorated with hundreds of lights (just like I did with my parents). We will occasionally play Christmas music in the background while we do fun Christmas crafts together like making a Paper Plate Santa or a homemade ornament. We will occasionally go in the kitchen together to come up with a tasty, festive Christmas fudge recipe (just like I did with my mom growing up).
To make this fudge recipe, start by gathering the ingredients you’ll need: chocolate chips, Coca-ColaⓇ, sweetened condensed milk, coconut oil and sugar.
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Use a whisk to combine ingredients. Microwave in 10-second increments, stirring between intervals, until chocolate is melted. It took me about 30 seconds total.
Add the extra chocolate chips and chopped walnuts, mixing to combine fully. Pour the mixture into a loaf pan that’s lined with parchment paper.
Tap the pan against the table a few times to evenly disperse walnuts throughout chocolate mixture.
Place the pan in the refrigerator for a few hours to chill. When it comes out, the fudge will be firm. Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, melt a few caramel candies in 15-second increments until melted. *Do not overheat in the microwave to prevent caramel from burning.
Use the parchment paper to lift the fudge out of the pan. You may need to peel the paper off the fudge in a few spots but it should come out cleanly.
Using a fork, drizzle the warm caramel back and forth over the fudge bar.
You could also serve a plate-full of these yummy treats at any of your holiday parties. The combination of sweet Coca-ColaⓇ, creamy chocolate, crunchy walnuts and decadent caramel is pure perfection!
Just be sure to make enough- they will go fast, I promise! I speak from personal experience.
Get the detailed recipe here:
- 1/3 cup Coca-ColaⓇ
- 1 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 10 caramel cube candies
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1. Combine the Coca-ColaⓇ, sweetened condensed milk, coconut oil, sugar and 1 cup of chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl.
- 2. Place in the microwave in 10 second increments, stirring often to melt the chocolate.
- 3. Add the walnuts and the remaining chocolate chips to the mixture. Use a whisk to combine fully.
- 4. Place the mixture in a loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Place in refrigerator for a few hours to chill.
- 5. Meanwhile, combine the caramel candies and coconut oil in a separate small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 10-second increments, stirring often to melt the caramel.
- 6. When the fudge has cooled, drizzle with warm caramel and cut into cubes. Serve immediately.
- 1. Fudge will soften at warmer temperatures, so it's best to serve it cool.
- 2. Walnuts can be replaced with your preference of nuts.
Check out this recipe video to see how this fudge came together!
Are you gearing up for the holidays? Have you ever made a sweet treat using Coca-ColaⓇ? What is your favorite holiday memory that you are continuing as a parent?
“Coca-ColaⓇ” is a registered trademark of The Coca-ColaⓇ Company.