This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Weave Made Media® & Remington but all my opinions are my own. #weavemade #CleanFaceWithRemington http://my-disclosur.es/RgFrEH
I am always looking for easy ways to save time in the morning and evening. When it comes to my beauty routine, I definitely like to stick with multi-purpose products that work well. Today, I am sharing some of my favorite beauty hacks of all time. From spraying bobby pins with hairspray to cleansing my face with the Remington Facial Cleansing Brush, keep reading for my best tips and tricks.
9 Must-Try Beauty Hacks
1. Spray bobby pins: We’ve all experienced the frustration of bobby pins falling out of the hair. Did you know there is a trick to getting the bobby pin to grip the hair more effectively? Spray the bobby pin with some hair spray and that extra tackiness will help keep the pin in place. For extra support, insert two bobby pins at perpendicular angles to create a tight, fool-proof hold!
2. Create sharp eye shadow lines: The cat-eye look is totally trendy these days, but creating those sharp lines can be quite challenging. Make your life easier by using some basic tape to use as a template for your eye shadow. When done, simply peel off the tape and admire your purrrr-fect cat eyes!
3. Cleanse skin effectively: Supercharge your skincare routine with the Remington Facial Cleansing Brush. When your skin is clean, it will look its best and all products will be better able to work their magic on your skin. I love that the Remington Facial Cleansing Brush is 10x more effective than manual cleaning thanks to the dual-action head (it rotates to clean and vibrates to exfoliate).
Since this brush is shower-proof, I can easily leave it in my shower and incorporate it into my daily routine with my favorite face wash. I don’t have to worry about it getting wet.
With three different speeds, you can be sure you’ll find a speed that is perfect for your skincare needs. You can use the lower level for a more gentle cleanse or you can use a higher level for a more thorough exfoliation.
One of my favorite features is the illuminating head on this brush so you can easily see your skin as the brush works on cleaning and exfoliating. This brush has quickly become a favorite part of my skincare routine.
The Remington Facial Cleansing Brush is rechargeable so I never have to worry about having fresh batteries on hand. The brush also comes with a super cute beauty bag, so I can conveniently take it with me when I’m out of town.
Look for the Remington Facial Cleansing Brush in-store at Walmart and on Walmart.com.
4. Tone your skin: Many people underestimate the benefits of using a toner, but it’s a very valuable step in a proper skincare routine. Don’t want to spend big bucks on pricey toner at the department store? Use some apple cider vinegar on a cotton pad. This product will gently balance your skin’s pH and create the perfect canvas for the rest of your beauty products.
5. Banish under-eye puffiness: Getting enough sleep at night is a worthwhile goal, but as a mom of two young kids, it’s not something I’m always able to achieve. To minimize under-eye puffiness, simply place two cold green tea bags under the eyes. Watch as your eyes wake up!
6. Thicken your hair easily: Is your hair part a bit more noticeable than you’d like? Use some dark eye shadow or bronzer (in the same color as your hair) directly on the part. This will visually make the part look smaller. In turn, your minimized part will make your hair look fuller & thicker.
7. Dry nails quickly: After creating the perfect manicure on your fingers, avoid any smudges by getting that polish to dry quickly. Soaking your hands in some ice water for a few minutes should do the trick. The cold temps will speed up the polish drying time.
8. Make it matte with translucent powder: If you love a matte makeup look but tend to
sweat glow, use a translucent powder all over your face. Let it sit on your face for a minute or so and then brush away the excess. Your skin will look matte for hours!
9. Create a 3D lip: Would you like your lips to look fuller? Use a darker color on the left and right sides of your lips and a lighter color right in the center. The variation in color will make your lips look 3-dimensional.
Learn more about the Remington Facial Cleansing Brush and tell me: What are your best beauty hacks? How do you save time when it comes to your beauty routine?