Who’s ready for Fall? I am totally getting into the Fall frame of mind. Although it’s still too hot around here, I’m really looking forward to the cooler weather! I miss the brisk walks, the apple picking and the pumpkin spice lattes. Did you hear that Dunkin Donuts is making their pumpkin spice lattes available this weekend? Hooray!
We had lots of fun last week at our party and these are the posts you visited the most…
- Please follow our hosts on social media – it may take a few weeks but we sure do appreciate it! (social media links below) ♥
- Please TWEET our party.
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO giveaways, Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Saira from Mom Resource and Bath Time Fun Time
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Shannon of Crafty Mama In Me
Marilyn of Marilyn’s Treats
Candace of Musings Of Candace Jean
Rachel of Busy Mommy Media
Jennifer of Engineer Mommy
Disclosure: Engineer Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. For additional details, please see our full Disclosure Policy
. Any link may be an affiliate link. All opinions are exclusively my own.