Is it just me or is the summer flying by? I can’t believe we are already in the second half of July! It has been so hot here recently… well into the 90’s! And I think we’re looking at temps close to 100 this weekend! We’ll be heading to a water park to stay cool! What are your plans for super hot days? How do you stay nice and cool?
Welcome To Our Party!
Here are the posts you loved the most at last week’s party!
- Please follow our hosts on social media – it may take a few weeks but we sure do appreciate it! (social media links below) ♥
- Please TWEET our party.
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO giveaways, Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Saira from Mom Resource and Bath Time Fun Time
Tammy of My Life Abundant
CD of CD’s Country Living
Emma of Adventures of Adam
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Niki of Play And Learn Every Day
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Kim of 2JustByou
Shannon of Crafty Mama In Me
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Marilyn of Marilyn’s Treats
Candace of Musings Of Candace Jean
Rachel of Busy Mommy Media
Jennifer of Engineer Mommy
Help Wanted: we are looking for a new weekly co-host for Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop:)
What we are looking for:
1. It is important that you be an active blogger of a family-friendly blog. ie. “active” means that you post new material several times per week.
2. Also, we will be looking for a blogger who is very active on social media. All of the hosts promoting our party well contributes to this party’s success and is a blessing to everyone who comes to party with us.
3. If you are interested, please email Sinea at email@example.com and put “I’d Like To CO-HOST” in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team ♥
Disclosure: Engineer Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. For additional details, please see our full Disclosure Policy
. Any link may be an affiliate link. All opinions are exclusively my own.