Packing the Perfect Diaper BagJune 18, 2016
Whenever I leave the house with the kids, I always need to make sure I’m prepared for anything. Is the older one thirsty in the car? I brought her bottle! Did the younger one have a potty accident? I brought a change of clothes & some Huggies® Little Snugglers diapers for her! Are we planning on spending some time outdoors today? I have the sunscreen with me! There are definitely certain must-have items that I always pack in my diaper bag. Keep reading to learn how to pack the perfect diaper bag.
Here’s what a well-stocked diaper bag contains:
Packing the Perfect Diaper Bag
- Snack & Drink: Kids get thirsty & hungry on-the-go. They don’t care if you’re in the car or in a park. That’s why I always make sure to have some portable snacks & drinks with me at all times.
- Toy: This one is especially useful for younger children. Whether we’re waiting in line at the bank or sitting in traffic in the car, babies can get bored & restless very easily. Avoid a meltdown by bringing along some small toys or stuffed animals.
- Hand Sanitizer: We always have hand sanitizer within reach (whether we’re at home or on-the-go). It’s an easy way to prevent the transmission of germs.
- Sunscreen: Especially during the summer, we always carry sunscreen with us so we can re-apply it every few hours when we’re outdoors. Keeping our skin protected under the sun is very important.
- Change of clothes: There have been so many times I’ve been grateful that I packed an extra set of clothing for my kids. Whether it was a potty accident or a very messy meal, being able to put baby into a clean set of clothes has come in handy many times.
- Diapers & wipes: Perhaps the most important items on this list, diapers & wipes are must-have items for every diaper bag. We’ve always loved Huggies® Little Snugglers diapers and Huggies® Natural Care wipes.
I remember when my kids were first born. I was so excited to hold them for the first time and give them their first hug! I remember those early newborn moments so well: those beautiful blue eyes, those tiny fingers & toes, that sense of security she felt in my arms, and so much more. Now, I’m happy to let Huggies® Little Snugglers provide their #SecondHug!
We love how Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers feature the unique GentleAbsorb* Liner (sizes N-2), which has tiny, soft pillows that provide a cushiony layer of protection between baby’s skin and the mess. And with the color-changing Wetness Indicator, it’s easy to know when baby’s diaper needs to be changed.
Did you know that moms prefer Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers over Pampers Swaddlers† (†sizes 3-5)? The Softer Outer Cover makes baby comfortable and lets her skin breathe. Plus, the Pocketed Waistband helps to contain the mess inside the diaper. I also appreciate that the diapers are free of fragrances and lotions.
When it comes to great wipes for baby, we love Huggies® Natural Care® Wipes. They feature TripleClean* Layers, which are durable enough to handle any mess but are still soft enough for baby’s sensitive skin. I really love that these wipes are hypoallergenic and free of fragrance and alcohol. With aloe and Vitamin E, these wipes are perfectly gentle for baby’s skin.
I picked up my Huggies® Little Snugglers diapers and Huggies® Natural Care wipes from Sam’s Club. I’ve been a member for a few years now and I save money every week simply by shopping there. Find out how you can become a member of your local Sam’s Club store and then head over to pick up these Huggies® Little Snugglers diapers & Natural Care wipes.
Before you head to the store, be sure to take advantage of this fabulous deal: Get a $10 off gift card when you purchase two Huggies® products! Simply buy any two packages of Little Snugglers diapers and/or Natural Care wipes between 5/9/16-6/30/16, snap a photo of your receipt and then email/text it to Huggies® by 7/15/16. You will receive a code and instructions within minutes to get your $10 Sam’s Club e-gift card.
Now, learn more about Huggies® diapers and tell me: What memories do you remember about the early newborn moments with your child? Why do you choose Huggies® diapers?
This post is sponsored by Huggies® but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.