I have received information and materials from Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division. The opinions stated are my own. This is a sponsored post. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. #WinOverWinter #CollectiveBias
The holiday season is one of my favorite times of the year! In order to be prepared for all the unexpected twists of the winter season, there are certain essentials that I like to keep on hand at all times. One of these essentials is a great lip balm. Today, I will be sharing the tutorial for making a DIY Green Tea Almond Oil Lip Balm, which is super moisturizing and beautifully fragrant! In addition to the lip balm, other essentials in my winter toolkit include my texting gloves, a great hand cream, TYLENOL® 8 HR Muscle Aches & Pain, BENGAY® Cream, and more!
Last year, we had a very heavy snow storm during a time when my husband was at work. Since he works 12-hour days and had to work 5 days in a row, I wound up doing a fair amount of shoveling. Our property is on a corner lot, so we have a lot of sidewalk that needs to be cleared! This particular storm dropped a few feet of snow on the ground, and I did a lot of the shoveling! The result? I was sore for days! Yes, my muscles ached for a long time after the snow was shoveled! This year, I’m going to make sure I’m prepared so that doesn’t happen again!
To be ready for all the adventures of the winter season, I am gathering a few of my cold-weather essentials to form my winter toolkit!
My winter toolkit includes:
- Mug for Hot Tea: Is there anything better than cuddling indoors with a big mug of hot tea when it’s cold & blistery outside?
- Scented Candles: The scent and flickering flame of a lit candle is so relaxing.
- TYLENOL® 8 HR Muscle Aches & Pain: It relieves my muscle pains & lets me get back to enjoying those everyday moments with my family.
- Texting Gloves: If I get a text message or need to catch up on my social media channels, there’s no need to take my gloves off. This convenient pair lets me keep in touch while staying warm.
- BENGAY® Cream: It soothes all those sore muscles with a deep penetrating relief.
- Lip Balm: I never leave the house without a moisturizing lip product during the winter.
- Hand Cream: My skin gets so dry and crackly during cold days, so I always keep a portable hand cream in my handbag.
A big part of my winter toolkit this year is TYLENOL® 8 HR Muscle Aches & Pain. With this product on hand, I can take control of my muscle pain and still enjoy all the fun & festivities of the winter season.
Now, I’m excited to share with you how I make my own lip balm, which is a definite essential of my winter toolkit!
DIY Green Tea Almond Oil Lip Balm
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- 1 tablespoon beeswax, grated & melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sweet almond oil
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
Combine all ingredients in a measuring cup and stir well to combine.
Pour into small lip balm containers.
I decided to make two so that I can give one to a friend! Who doesn’t love a fabulous moisturizing lip balm during winter?
I put the containers in the fridge to firm up for a few hours. Notice how the lip balm gets lighter in color once the mixture becomes solid!
I love the soft, moisturizing quality of this lip balm, along with its delicious green tea scent.
During the winter, I always keep my lip balm with me. Another essential of my winter toolkit is a way to relieve those muscle pains that result from doing a little too much shoveling! For this, I keep TYLENOL® 8 HR Muscle Aches & Pain on hand, because it effectively relieves minor aches and pains due to muscular aches, backache, minor pain of arthritis, toothache, premenstrual & menstrual cramps, headache and the common cold. It serves so many purposes! It’s appropriate for adults & children 12 years and older. Use only as directed.
Only two tablets are required for a single dose. If I find myself having to do some shoveling this winter, I know I will be prepared this time!
In addition to TYLENOL®, I also keep BENGAY® Cream on hand for muscle aches. It provides deep penetrating pain relief!
BENGAY® Cream has three pain relieving ingredients, so it’s definitely one of my essential products for the winter season.
Look for TYLENOL® and BENGAY® in your local Target store.
What do you keep in your winter toolkit? Have you ever tried TYLENOL® 8 HR Muscle Aches & Pain? Did you ever do a little too much shoveling?