Olive oil is definitely one of those kitchen staples that most of us have in the house at all times. But did you know that olive oil can be used for so much more than just making a salad dressing? Yes, there are so many uses for olive oil! From beauty applications to home maintenance applications, you will be surprised at the versatility of olive oil!
10 Clever Uses for Olive Oil
1. Add some olive oil to your hair before a shower to deep condition your hair and soften your locks.
2. Ran out of shaving cream? Use olive oil instead. Your legs have never been softer.
3. You can also use olive oil as a furniture polish to add some shine back to your favorite wooden pieces.
4. People have used olive oil on their skin as a face cleanser for centuries. Try it and you might be hooked, too.
5. Prevent mosquitoes from laying eggs in standing water by adding some olive oil on top.
6. Squeaky door hinges? Add some olive oil and enjoy a squeak-free home.
7. If your baby’s skin needs a little extra moisture, try all-natural olive oil!
8. Use olive oil to remove stubborn stickers/adhesive from surfaces.
9. Olive oil makes a fabulous, natural and effective makeup remover.
10. Appliances looking a little dull? Use olive oil to restore that bright luster to your stainless steel appliances.