With Valentine’s Day just a few weeks away, are you looking for some fun, easy ways to get your kids involved in the holiday? If so, check out these adorably cute Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids!
These are easy arts & crafts projects that incorporate the themes of Valentine’s Day to keep your little one’s creative juices flowing, while still getting them excited for Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Crafts for Kids
- Hand Shaped Valentines: With the kid’s handprint on this one, it’s so adorable and personalized!
- Felt Heart Pillow: This one is so pretty and easy to make!
- Valentine Heart Stamps: Just use a toilet paper roll, fold it into a heart, and use (and reuse) this simple heart stamp!
- Sewn Candy Pouches: All the candy needs a place to be stored, and this sewn pouch is so amazingly sweet!
- Hole Punch Valentine’s Day Heart Craft: So simple and yet so much fun for the kids, this card is perfect for a teacher or neighbor!