Believe it or not, Spring is not that far away, despite the 2 inches of ice all over the ground. Most stores are already showcasing garden products and other Spring-related decor. I’m starting to get excited about flowers and sun and warm weather, and so I thought a post of some great DIY planters would be appropriate. There are so many ways to customize and personalize the look & feel of your planters, and it’s actually a fun project!
So if you’d like to make your own adorable planter boxes or containers, check out my collection below!
- This novel idea uses old books to create mini planters for small succulent plants – genius!
- You could hang colorful rain boots from your fence and place little plants inside the boots!
- I love how colanders look as fun planters- so bright and cheery!
- You can use a picture frame to create a vertical succulent garden- so attractive and functional!
- Did you know tree trunks could be used as planters! Love this idea!