DIY Curtains to Update Your WindowsJanuary 21, 2015
Are your windows looking a little boring lately? Maybe you need some new window treatments, but you don’t want to spend too much money? Well, check out my list of easy, do-it-yourself ideas to dress up those windows affordably! Surprisingly, you don’t need to go to the store and buy brand new curtains (which, by the way, if you haven’t priced them recently, could run upwards of $50 a panel!) So check out these creative and unique ways to update your windows with new curtains!
DIY Curtains to Update Your Windows
- These pretty ombre ruffled sheets were made by repurposing a sheet set.
- How elegant are these striped curtains? Can you believe these were painted! Stunning.
- These elegant script curtains were made from drop cloths – easy and fun!
- Need a curtain rod? I bet you never realized you could use a ping pong ball and a wooden dowel rod!
- If you need a professional-looking hem on the bottom of the panel, just use hot glue and some trim!