Not too long ago, I wrote all about DIY Curtains – ways to spruce up your windows by making or embellishing curtains / fabric you already had around the house! What good is a pair of cute curtains if you have nothing to hang them up with? So today, I will be exploring some of the coolest DIY curtain rod projects! You will be surprised at how clever and innovative some of these Curtain Rod ideas are!
As some of you know, we are moving into a new house within the next few weeks, so a lot of these recent posts are my attempt to prepare for all the upcoming projects on home decor and home remodeling that I will be immersed in for the next few months! If you like DIY home decor & house remodeling, then definitely stick around!! There’ll be plenty of fun projects and amazing transformations coming up in the next few months!
DIY Curtain Rods
1. I kinda LOVE the simplicity of this DIY Wooden Rod set, made of wooden dowels, brackets and corbels! It’s great that you can paint it to match your decor!
2. These DIY Curtain Rods are perfect for that cool, industrial look!
3. I bet you’ve never seen a Branch Curtain Rod before, but it sure will bring nature indoors in a cool, chic way!
4. This DIY Curtain Rod is another eclectic look, using electrical conduit, flanges and rusty wooden knobs!
5. How glamorous & elegant are these Acrylic Rods– I never realized they made acrylic rods like these! Love these!
6. I’m kinda digging the round glass orb finials on this DIY Curtain Rod– who knew Ikea had affordable finials? Heading to Ikea soon for sure!