I recently had the opportunity to test & review the fun, flavored water drink for kids, AquaBall! I had heard a lot of great things about this drink, so I jumped at the chance to try it out! I was very excited to receive the product, and so were the little ones! This drink is different from many other drinks and waters available in the store today. AquaBall is a sugar-free, naturally-flavored water featuring your kids’ favorite cartoon characters.
Look at how excited my kids were to see their favorite cartoon characters on the sides of the cool, round bottles!
AquaBall: Flavored Water for Kids
AquaBall has so many amazing features:
- It’s zero calories and free of sugar & high fructose corn syrup! Perfect for little ones to quench their thirst!
- It’s sweetened with Stevia. No nasty artificial sweeteners!
- It’s enhanced with vitamins, especially Vitamins B3, B5, B6, B12 and C! Always great to get more vitamins in the diet!
- It’s naturally flavored with fruits and it’s free of artificial colors or flavors!
- The round bottle is unique and fun for kids to hold! This makes them want to drink more water! Win-win!
If you’re wondering where you can get an AquaBall or two for your own kids, please note that it’s available at so many of your favorite retailers, including Walmart, Rite Aid, Safeway and Babies R Us. For a full list of retailers where this product can be purchased, please click here.
As a mom of two young kids, I am very well aware of the need to limit the intake of sugary drinks and snacks. Growing kids have high energy requirements and snacks are a perfect way to regulate energy levels between meals. Healthy snacks for kids include fruits, veggies, whole grain crackers, raisins, nuts (if the kids are old enough), etc. An important part of every snack is drinking water, and AquaBall is a perfect water drink for kids. The cartoon characters on the bottles make this drink very appealing to my kids, and I am satisfied knowing that this drink is a zero-sugar, naturally-flavored water! Sophia is particularly in love with Frozen right now, so she could not get enough of the Frozen AquaBalls- and that’s fine with me!
Children may be tempted to drink soda or juice because of their very sweet taste. However, it is obvious that these drinks should not be consumed by kids on a regular basis. When children are young, it is the perfect opportunity to instill in them a sense of healthy nutrition and teach them that hydration with water is an essential part of staying healthy. The AquaBall drink makes hydration a fun, exciting part of the day. If you’re wondering what AquaBall flavors are available, rest assured that there are so many cool flavors:
- Berry Frost: features Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Sven from Disney’s Frozen.
- Orange Splash: features Dusty, Lil’Dipper, BladeRanger and Jumper from Disney’s Planes: Fire & Rescue.
- Fruit Punch: features Disney Princesses Ariel, Rapunzel, Cinderella and Belle.
- Grape: features Marvel Avengers Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk and Avengers Assemble.
- Orange: features Disney’s Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Daisy Duck.
So which flavor would your child like the most?
Also, the ball itself is such a cool shape- there are all kinds of DIY projects featuring the bottle! Check out this AquaBall Bowling! How fun!
Or this elegant place card holder featuring an AquaBall bottle!
The shape of the bottle makes the perfect base to make DIY Christmas ornaments, too. I know I will be doing that with my kids later this year. The DIY possibilities are endless with the AquaBall bottle.
If you want to try the drink yourself, pick up some AquaBall bottles for your kids the next time you’re at the store! And don’t forget to visit the AquaBall website to grab the latest coupons, offers and updates. You can even order some online!
Disclosure: I received complimentary product samples for testing and review purposes. No other compensation was given. All opinions are 100% my own.