What to do with old magazines: craft ideasJune 18, 2014
Do you have a pile of old magazines lying around your house? I sure do! I have a few of these piles actually – one under the bed and one in the play room. I’ve debated throwing away the magazines, but then I realize how much I hate throwing things away. There must be something I can do with those old magazines.
In fact, a little research proves that there are a ton of things to do with old magazines. From making chic jewelry to creating unique wall art, upcycling old magazines can be a fun, crafty way to spend an afternoon!
What to do with old magazines: craft ideas
- By making some strategic folds, you can turn old magazine pages into a really neat party ball decoration!
- Using an X-acto knife and the shape of a silhouette, you can make personalized wall art!
- This creative DIY artwork uses duct tape, old magazine pages and some craft sticks!
- This clever trash can is actually made from coiled sheets of magazine pages!
- This sweet DIY necklace is actually made of old magazine pages coiled and glued together!
- This bowl made of old magazines is functional, adorable and easy to make!