Stuffed Mushrooms RecipeNovember 11, 2014
Stuffed Mushrooms is a wonderful side dish that is so full of rich flavor! This recipe for making homemade Stuffed Mushrooms is an easy one. No marathon cooking sessions going on over here at Casa Engineer Mommy. I need recipes that are quick and efficient and deliver fabulous meals in no time! To make these stuffed mushrooms, I spent maybe 10 minutes of prep time and another 30 minutes of cook time. Not bad at all!
The secret ingredient in this recipe is the capers. I find that the capers are an unexpected ingredients in stuffed mushrooms, but their briny, salty flavor really kicks up the flavor profile of these stuffed mushrooms!
Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- 2 packages baby bella mushrooms
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. capers, drained
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using a damp paper towel, wipe the outside of your mushrooms. Pop off the stems, finely chop them, and set them aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine bread crumbs, capers, cheese, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and chopped mushroom stems.
- Mix them together.
- Spoon about 1-2 tsp. of breadcrumb mixture into the mushroom caps.
- Bake for 30 minutes.