More genius beauty hacksOctober 14, 2014
I love beauty hacks – tips and tricks that make my beauty and skincare routine more efficient and more effective.From nails to hair to makeup to skin care, this list has a little bit of everything. I probably should have included my battle with trying to find some good anti-aging face serums, but I digress. I’ve written a list of genius beauty hacks in the past, and it was so successful and popular that I wrote this follow-up post today featuring even more amazingly genius beauty hacks!
Let’s get to the list now, shall we?
More genius beauty hacks
- Switch your bobby pins upside down with this bobby pin secret and get a better hold!
- Design your own lip gloss color by simply mixing Vaseline with a bit of eye shadow color- voila! Custom eye shadow color!
- Trim your own split ends at home using this easy method!
- Make a DIY dry shampoo at home using only three simple ingredients!
- Avoid getting lipstick on your teeth by inserting your clean finger in your mouth and pull it out after you’ve applied your lipstick. What would have landed on your teeth will come off on your finger!
- Make an easy hair shine enhancer by simply mixing apple cider vinegar and cold water!
- Set your fresh, wet nail polish by submerging your nails in icy cold water!
- By mixing ground coffee and conditioner, you can make your own Brunette Color Enhancer!
Thank you to the Derm Review for partnering with me on this post. All opinions are mine alone.