July 4 is only a few weeks away, and if you’re throwing an Independence Day party and looking for yummy dessert options, look no further. I’ve gathered five of the most festive, delicious, and gorgeous desserts. These desserts feature red, white and blue colors to bring the Fourth of July theme colors into your dessert course.
I’m sure any one of these July 4th desserts will leave your guests impressed and satisfied. Try one today!
July 4th dessert recipes
- These red, white and blue cupcake tops are so festive, you won’t believe how delicious they are!
- The patriotic colors of these meringue cookies are sure to make your Fourth of July party festive & memorable!
- Who doesn’t love soft cookies? These soft M&M cookies are a surefire way to please even the most discriminating tastes!
- Topped with strawberries and blueberries, the 4th of July fruit pizza is a unique, sweet twist on a classic party food!
- A true stunner, this red, white and blue tie-dye cake will amaze your family & friends at your Fourth of July party!