Halloween is just a few weeks away, and this DIY Halloween craft is compiled of products from the dollar store. I think the dark purple roses and spiders in the vase add that perfect spooky Halloween touch!
Is anybody else obsessed with seasonal décor items from the Dollar Tree? They really have so many cute, festive products for, well, only one buck! Can’t beat it! I’ve recently made these spooky gross Halloween test tubes and this sparkling orange drink with pumpkin ice cubes using supplies from the Dollar Tree!
Anyway, on to this project…
Halloween decor: purple rose & spider vase
- one tall dark glass (from the section with tableware)
- a few dark purple roses (any dark color would work!)
- black spider decorations (mine came attached to the rose stems, but they can be purchased separately, too)
- craft foam alphabet stickers
- Place the alphabet stickers on the glass, spelling a Halloween-themed word like “Boo” or “Trick or Treat.” I used purple stickers to match the roses.
- Fill the glass with water.
- Arrange the roses and spiders inside the glass.
See? I told you this was an easy craft project! It’s so easy, even the kiddos can help out!