Garlic country crock chickenMay 30, 2014
I came up with this recipe one day when I was looking for an easy way to flavor my chicken. I wanted to use up some ingredients I already had in my kitchen. The finished product was so delicious and easy to prepare that it is now a staple in this household.
I’m sure you’ll love it, too! It’s an easy way to make grilled chicken a little more tasty!
Garlic country crock chicken
- boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp. country crock spread
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lemon
- Place the Country Crock spread in a frying pan under medium heat. Add the garlic when the pan gets hot.
- Saute garlic for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken, cooking until done. Use a meat thermometer to ensure doneness!
- Squeeze 1/2 lemon at the end. Serve warm!
It’s an easy, delicious way to prepare a healthy chicken supper! Bon appetit!