Are you ever overwhelmed by the cleaning product aisle? Do you feel like there are a million products out there to clean your house? Degreasers and bleach sprays and scouring pastes and more! There are so many different cleaning products on the market today that it can seem overwhelming to decide exactly which products need to be under your kitchen sink (or wherever you store your cleaning supplies).
In fact, a lot of the products on the market today are truly versatile and multi-purpose so one product that is designed to clean one item can actually be used to clean several different items. The benefit of narrowing down how many different products you use is it saves money to use one cleaning product on many different surfaces and it also saves time to take one cleaning product and use it throughout the house.
Here is a list of the essential cleaning products that can be used to clean the entire house:
Essential Products to Clean Your Entire Home
- All purpose cleaner: to be used on floors, counters, surfaces in kitchen/bath, tiles, carpets, spills, etc.
- Glass cleaner: to be used on glass, windows, stainless steel items, and more
- Automatic dishwasher liquid
- Hand washing dishwashing liquid: to be used on pots, pans, dishes, silver, and anything you don’t want in the dishwasher
- Laundry liquid
- Baking soda: to be used to neutralize acid, scrub shiny surfaces, unclog drains, remove stains, clean chrome, polish stainless steel and more
- Distilled white vinegar: to be used for removing stains, dissolving mineral deposits, removing soap scum, polishing certain metals, softening laundry clothes, and more
- Lemon juice: to be used to clean glass, remove stains, naturally lighten clothing, remove odors, and more
- Table salt: to be used to remove rust, clean copper, polish brass, and more
- Hydrogen peroxide: to be used for removing stains from clothing and upholstery items
- Essential oils: to be added to cleaning solutions for enhanced cleaning power and improved scent
With these cleaning products at hand, you never need another cleaning product. You can use these items in this list to clean every square inch of your home!