Essential cleaning tote suppliesAugust 20, 2014
Using a cleaning tote can help you save so much time when you are cleaning your home. By carrying a small basket or tote around the house with you – one that stores all the important and vital components of a cleaning project – you can save so much time looking for a particular scrubber or a certain brush.
Here is a list of the items you can store in your cleaning tote, so that you can effectively and efficiently clean your home. All the tools and supplies you might need will always be within easy reach! A cleaning job, done well and done quickly, is a cleaning job I can like!
Let’s look at the list of essential cleaning tools that should go into your cleaning tote!
Essential Cleaning Tote Supplies
- Rubber gloves: Protect your hands from cleaning products with rubber gloves. With bright colors and pretty designs, rubber gloves don’t have to be boring nowadays.
- Cleaning cloths: White cotton cleaning cloths are essential. Fold them for convenient storage and use them to wipe down fixtures, surfaces, mirrors and remove spots.
- Scrubbing sponge: The double-duty sponge has an absorbent side to wipe up excess product and an abrasive side to take out stubborn stains.
- Squeegee: Clean windows, mirrors and glass with a squeegee. It removes dirt and cleaning fluid with one quick swipe – no streaks left behind!
- Scraper: Dried up food and debris comes up quickly with a plastic scraper without scratching your surface!
- Tile Brush: A brush with a handle and thick bristles makes tiles and grout sparkling clean and free of grime.
- Toothbrush: An old toothbrush makes quick work of dirt that settles into fixtures, rims and corners.