Make a dry erase board love note centerApril 28, 2014
After this post on making a cheap DIY dry erase board for shopping lists, to-do lists, etc., I wanted to share another purpose for these easy, make-at-home dry erase boards. Remember how easy it is to put these little dry erase boards together?
All we did was insert inside a basic picture frame a sheet of pretty scrapbook paper! This twist on that idea is equally easy to pull together and just requires one extra step. Let’s get to the tutorial now.
Make a dry erase board love note center
- basic picture frame
- scrapbook paper
- stickers or other scrapbook embellishments (optional)
- Use your computer to print directly on the scrapbook paper a sweet message to your loved one. I used the phrase ‘I love you because…’ Other options include ‘You are special to me because’ or ‘My favorite thing about you is…’
- Slip the printed paper into your scrapbook frame.
- Attach any stickers or adornments on top of the glass.
- Hang your frame and use a dry erase marker to finish your thought. The next day, erase the first message and write a new one. Let your loved one do the same for you.
Enjoy your sweet little love note center!