DIY Halloween kids’ costumesOctober 6, 2014
Halloween is only a few short weeks away now, and stores are quickly running out of the most popular Halloween costumes for kids. In a few more weeks, there may hardly be any costumes to be found at the stores! But fear not – you can make your own Halloween costume for your kid(s)!
These adorable and unique DIY Halloween kids’ costumes are sure to make your little trick-or-treater stand out on Halloween night!
DIY Halloween kids’ costumes
- How unique is this Medusa costume! It’s so easy to make, too!
- This Field of Flowers costume is so sweet and girly and I know my 3 year old would love it!
- What an adorable baby owl! And this one is no-sew – right up my alley!
- This cardboard box iPod costume is so retro and cool, it’s sure to be a standout costume on Halloween!
- What a colorful peacock costume! And who would have thought it was made of felt!
- This little stinker skunk costume might be my favorite – so funny and adorable for a baby!