The health benefits of salmon are well-known and I am always trying to incorporate more salmon (and generally, more fish) into our household recipes. So I thought a glazed salmon dish was well worth trying! And this recipe is so easy to make and only requires TWO ingredients! (plus salt, pepper & oil of course!)
Mustard glazed salmon filet recipe (serves 2)
- 2 raw salmon filets
- 2 tbsp horseradish mustard
- Spray olive oil on a grill pan and place over high heat.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and then place on the pan. Leave it until the grill marks are well-formed, and then flip it.
- Leave the salmon on the second side for several more minutes until it is cooked throughout.
- Brush the mustard over the top of the salmon and place it in the broiler for 3-6 minutes until the mustard has thickened into a glaze consistency. Serve with a spinach salad & mushroom couscous for a well-rounded dinner! Bon apetit!