These rainbow desserts are not only pretty to look at… they are tasty to eat, too! If you’re looking for ways to get your children involved in cooking, these rainbow sweets and treats with their bright colors are sure to get your little ones involved!
Rainbow dessert ideas
- Let your kids draw on this rainbow layered cake– Sweetapolita
- Get the children to help out at breakfast time with these rainbow pancakes– Live and love out loud
- Watch the surprise on your friends’ faces when you slice this rainbow bread loaf– Flour on her nose
- Savor the decadence of rainbow fudge with this unique variation- Rock ur party
- Enjoy the convenience of rainbow cake in a jar– Babble
- Make these uniquely layered rainbow jello eggs– Choose to thrive