Chalkboard paint projects DIYJune 18, 2012
If you’ve never used chalkboard paint, you’re missing out. I’m sorry but that’s just the way it is. With chalkboard paint, you can customize just about anything, write/draw whatever you want, erase it and start over anytime. It’s incredibly freeing. Ok, I know I am exagerrating a bit.
If you love chalkboard surfaces, but for some reason, despise paint, there are also chalkboard vinyl sheets available for purchase. They have an adhesive side that you can stick to almost anything. You can also cut it to size so it fits perfectly.
Anyway, here are some of the coolest chalkboard paint projects and ideas I’ve found all over the web. Check them out for some inspiration!
Roundup of chalkboard paint projects DIY
- Customize your flowerpots with chalkboard paint- you can write a general message or identify the type of flower/plant.- Julie ann art
- Customize empty cans to create visually appealing storage and organization solutions.- Michael ann made
- Make chalkboard rocks to display an inspirational message.- Oleander and palm
- Make this elegant serving platter to label different cheeses or other hors d’oeuvres.- Wit & whistle
- Try creating this aesthetically interesting blackboard globe to display reminders.- Make blog
- Try making this chalkboard pillow to customize the space of a little one in your life.- Infarrantly creative