If you like to make an effort to reduce your use of chemical-laden cleaning products, then check out these great uses for white vinegar.
- Put it in a spray bottle and spray it on ktichen countertops to degrease & disinfect.
- Soak a sponge in vinegar and use it to remove soap scum on bathroom tiles.
- Pour some into a plastic bag and hang it over your showerhead so that the vinegar is in contact with the showerhead holes to remove build-up and deposits.
- Spray it on windows to clean them without worrying about streaks.
- Use it on a damp sponge to wipe down grease & food oils from the stove top.
May 24, 2012