If you like customizing flavor profiles of the food you’re preparing, then this one is for you! Find a container of olive oil dipping seasonings like this one:
And now you can flavor plain bread crumbs to suit your mood. The flavors available include: Parmesan Blend, Tuscany Blend, Sicilian Blend, and Rosa Maria. Here is how I made Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Breaded Tilapia.
Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Breaded Tilapia
- 1/4 cup flour, for coating
- 1/4 cup milk, for coating
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp roasted garlic & parmesan seasoning
- 1 tilapia filet
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pat dry a filet of tilapia and then coat with the flour.
- Next, coat the fish filet with the milk.
- Combine the breadcrumbs and seasoning on a flat plate and coat the filet with the flavored breadcrumbs.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a pan until very hot. Place the breaded filet on the pan.
- When the fish is golden brown on the bottom side, flip and keep it on the pan until it is thoroughly cooked.